Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beth Spain: The Graduate

So, Beth Spain here, my friend and one time photo protégée (that's the female version of the word as the wise wikipedia tells me) will graduate from Union University in May. She will spread her wings and fly away from the safe, warm, photojournalistic friendly nest known as college to soar high and far into the ambiguous professional world of professional media work.

Godspeed little photo bird.

PS: Start working on a photo blog of your own, you are overdue for one.

Beth_01BW

Beth_02

Beth_03

Beth_04

Beth_05

Beth_06BW

Beth_07

Beth_08

Beth_09

Beth_10

3 comments:

Aurelia said...

I'll be graduating on May 14th. You can come down anytime before then to take my photos. K. Thanks.

Kyle Kurlick said...

First of all, whoa! you actually commented on my blog. It's not even my birthday or Christmas. I feel very lucky. Thank you, Leia. Second of all, if you had given me a little more notice, I maybe could have done it; however, my May is terribly busy.

Aurelia said...

Okay, you can come after, too. See you this summer!!!!!

Post a Comment