Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Groundbreaking

Just another run of the mill groundbreaking ceremony for some new construction in Germantown, but I feel these aren't the worst ground breaking photos I've ever made.

KKgc23road01

Workers from Acuff/Scott Contractors clear the first half mile of the new Wolf River Blvd extension that will connect the eastern and western sections between Kimbrough and Farmington. Construction is expected to be completed by July 2013.

KKgc23road02

Germantown alderman Ernest Chism listens to the mayor dedicate the new roadway.

2 comments:

Sarah Patch said...

Look at you stacking all your photos lately! Just experimenting, or you think you'll keep doing it?

Kyle Kurlick said...

I think I'll keep doing it for now, but I'm not done with my slideshows.

Post a Comment