Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wedding Stuff


B&W Wedding 1, originally uploaded by lightwriter27.




B&W Wedding 2, originally uploaded by lightwriter27.




B&W Wedding 3, originally uploaded by lightwriter27.




Bride Dana, originally uploaded by lightwriter27.




As of late, I have been in editing mode on things like videos of trips that have caused me great mental pains and finishing weddings and updating my site, and I felt that it I would post a sampler of things that I did for weddings in late '09. The first photo made it to my web site, I like the toning on it so I thought I would re-post it here. The other three did not make the cut, but I felt they deserved to have at least a blog appearance. I usually don't post wedding stuff on my blog. I honestly don't know why since it is part of my freelancer lifestyle, so maybe I'll be better in 2010 of showing the larger spectrum of work I've been doing.

2 comments:

Brittany N. Howerton said...

Clearly you'll have fabulous 2010 wedding photos to post ;)

Kyle Kurlick said...

Clearly :)

Post a Comment