Sunday, May 29, 2011

Contact Sheet: Kevin Bezon

Kevin Bezon celebrates his 26th birthday by performing an Elvis Presley concert for some his friends at Ave Maria Nursing Home. Elvis is Kevin's favorite musician. Kevin suffers from numerous brain tumors. Since the age of 11 months, Bezon has had 36 surgeries to get the tumors removed. Despite the numerous tumors and operations, Bezon's zest and optimism about life have yet to be slowed. Kevin spends the day at the nursing home while his father, Ron Bezon, runs a soup kitchen downtown. As much as his father strives to keep Kevin upbeat, it is often Kevin who reminds his dad what is really important.

This is another one of my Contact Sheet posts. I couldn't figure which one I liked the most, so I turned in all of these. Let me know which one you think works the best.

IMG_5758

KK29kevin01

KK29kevin02

KK29kevin03

KK29kevin04

0 comments:

Post a Comment