Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Saul 2 Paul



Recently, I photographed a band called "Saul 2 Paul." This was my first legit band shoot. Always fun to have a new experience. Since my dad is serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan, I'll give him a little nod and share a slogan he always enjoyed telling me. "Kurlicks try things at least once." There you go dad. So that's what I did, I tried something new. Great group of guys to work with, especially since I made them stare into the sun for the better part of two hours and I'm still here to share these photos.

5 comments:

Djamila Grossman said...

Kyle!
I love all your photos. I mean ALL of them on here. India is amazing, love the snow and the concert, whooooooooooohooooooo!!
They look so inspired, something i've been kind of lacking lately i feel like.
how are you doing? are you coming to visit us?
hold on, i'll send you a message on facebook.

aureliajoy said...

I didn't know your dad was overseas again. Sad times. How long for? By the way, it's really hard to not make band photos looks corny, so good job.

Unknown said...

dude... i think i have an early album from this band... good to see they have matured... i think only the lead singer is the same...

Anonymous said...

Kyle....you are Awsome! Your band photos ROCK!!!! Sorry, that was the Kurlick humor sneaking out.

I have another assignment for you to "try"...we just can't Mom until you are over here!!!
Our little secret! SHHHH.

kathleen said...

Yea, Jon ihave that album too.. Melinda was doing their marketing I think, and enlisted me to do a photo shoot with them... All 35mm film shooting... So strange. And yes, only the one is the same it appears. Good job Kyle!

Post a Comment